Our Extra Large Experiences last two days, include accommodation and meals, and take place with your work colleagues. Through food, wine, and group activities, they help cultivate collective well-being and the creation of connections within your own self and the larger group.
The places we select for these Experiences epitomize our understanding of hospitality and conviviality. Our partners combine passion for their work with attention to ecological balance. Each represents family projects and small-scale artisanship, while nonetheless expressing exceptional professional skill and humanity.
We recommend a program of different Experiences, spread out over two days, in a manner that meets the needs of your group. This allows you to incorporate other requirements, such as work meetings, product launches, or presentations, which can also be facilitated by our staff. If you do not need such additional sessions, the time slots can be filled with additional Experiences.
Depending on location, the Experiences available include:
- Garden of the Senses: a sensory journey through an organic garden, collecting produce that will then be cooked and eaten
- Convivium: a distinctive form of team building that includes meal-making (from the menu to the entertainment), and which celebrates the importance of conviviality
- Sensory Soul: a personal, gustatory meditation, using several exceptional cheeses as means to sense and perceive
- Summit Yoga: one or more yoga lessons in the woods (depending on available time), to restore harmony among the body, mind, and nature
- Try a Little Mindfulness: a guided meditation practice that takes place in a villa or historic garden, to cultivate awareness, presence, and equilibrium
- Nature Run: a run in nature that allows participants to experience beautiful outdoor spaces, selected in a truly distinctive way